Web Site Information
When you visit our website we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our website that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our website. See "What is a Cookie" below. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
The privacy information below applies to domain names registered through the UK2 Group Ltd ICANN accreditation. If you are a customer of a UK2 Group brand please refer to the specific brand website for privacy information relating to your service.
HSI's Safe Harbor Certification can be found here: http://www.etrust.org/cert/766452.html
Domain name registration information
When you register a domain name you are required to provide the following information:
- The name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and (where available) fax number of the registrant (owner) of the domain name;
- The name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and (where available) fax number of the administrative contact for the domain name;
- The name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and (where available) fax number of the technical contact for the domain name;
- The name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and (where available) fax number of the billing contact for the domain name;
- The names and IP addresses of the primary name server and secondary name server(s) for the domain name; and
- Any other information that may be required from Third Party Registrars (collectively, the "Registration Information").
We will use this information to register your domain name and this data will be disclosed to the appropriate domain registry, data escrow and other qualified processors and technology partners. Provided that the data may not be used for marketing activities and may not be resold or redistributed.
As required by the current rules and policies of ICANN, this data will be made to the general public via domain name registration database look-up (WHOIS) services.
As per ICANN policy, UK2 Group is required to escrow or deposit WHOIS data with a third party in trust. This process is referred to as "data escrow" and provides an additional layer of security to domains registrants; should it be necessary the database may be released from escrow to assist the Registrar, ICANN or an assignee at a later date.
If you are using a domain privacy or a domain proxy to limit the amount of personal information display in the WHOIS database, please be aware that your data may not be escrowed.
We will use your email information to fulfill our responsibilities as an ICANN accredited domain registrar, this may include WHOIS data reminders and service announcements.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- A law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- A person or company who acquires our business;
- Third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential;
- To the parent, associated and subsidiary companies of UK-2 Group Ltd.
- To our affiliates, or as otherwise needed to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of others.
- We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
Security of your Information
We store your personally identifiable information and payment information on a databases located in the US. All data such as card numbers are encrypted and we will take reasonable security measures to protect your personal identifiable data in our databases.
Our service is not available to persons under the age of 18, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 18.